On Sunday night, I went bowling! Though I knew most of the afternoon that I was going, it wasn't until a couple of hours before that I decided to actually get dolled up for it. ^^ Luckily, I still had time to take a few photos!
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21
- Clever Cat CC Cream (hightlight)
- Contour/concealer palette on nose + Super Plus Hot Pink BB cream on jawline
- Contour powder
- Blush (Chit Chat Blossom + shadow/blush palette)
I also gave myself slight 'eyebags' for the first time, using the lighter brown from my contour powder palette. ^^
- Solone pencil
- Dolly Wink eyebrow mascara
- Contour powder
- Sleek Snapshots (Washed Ashore)
- MUA Glitter Ball
- Solone liquid liner
- Sleek Ink Pot (gel liner)
- Avon black kajal
- Collection 2000 Skylash mascara
- Play Sexy #3
- eBay Taiwanese lowers (trimmed inner corners lightly)
- DUO lash glue (found it again! :D)
- Lip Smackers Cherry Cola
- Lip Smackers Lip Shake X-treme Strawberries & Cream (one of those ancient glosses I should really throw away but I won't 'cos it's unique and delicious and irreplaceable and my immune system's fine, anyway..!)
Lenses- GEO Mimi Café Latte
Mostly inspired by these two pictures of Watanabe Kazue (Ka-tan's gorgeous little sister), but also somewhat by the other recent additions to my Weheartit shown below!
Raika, another CYBERJAPAN dancer!
Hana Imai, Egg Model.
I've also got an idea for something like this~
Since my hair is so long, I was wondering if I can loop it up, kind of like a part-bun, before spreading it out and sujimori-ing/styling it. X3
Recently, it's been snowy! It didn't last as long as I hoped, though, because we usually only get one time per winter that the snow actually settles (and I'm never going to be one of those 'grown-ups' who hates the snow :P). On Sunday, there was thunder and lighting, so I screamed!
Haha, jokes. I love storms. :3 The lightning was really pure white, though, so it was pretty startling the first time it flashed! I thought, 'Why is someone taking a picture of me taking a picture of myself?' XD
This is actually one of the first makeup looks I've done recently that I've been almost completely satisfied with~ I think I'm starting to appreciate a slightly more 'natural' makeup style. ^^ Also I'm starting to think eBay lower lashes suit me far better than Japanese ones~ I might try some more Dolly Wink lowers, though.
As for bowling, I came not last both times! :o But I'm the only one who had the barriers up, hehe. :3 (I like to bounce the ball off them rather than playing properly.) I had a slush puppy (tried green flavour for the first time! I prefer red and blue, though.), and got a very tiny blister on my middle finger that makes typing very annoying. XD
What activities do you like to do with friends? Do you like CYBERJAPAN? :)