Saturday, 19 April 2014

Bristol mini meet!

Went for a teeny-tiny mini-meet in Bristol on Thursday, with Amélie and Beth! The train was about 20 minutes late, so I took photos while I was waiting:




Got round to using the fauxnad plates I got from Poundland for Christmas! Not amazing but the nails have grown on me. ♥

We met at the train station, popped into one of the Chinese supermarkets so I could pick up some more inari pockets, then had lunch at Obento! We all went for noodles, haha. ♥ 

After that, we wandered up and down Park Street (so long since I've been to BS8 but they have some really cute stuff there!) and Cabot Circus before making our way to Little Chinatown for bubble tea.


Kiwi with passion fruit popping bubbles. They got my zodiac sign right, too! :P


Beautiful ladies. ♥


Bethy got some gum in a very suspicious-looking container, and a crazy bottle-can combination drink!


Amélie chucked her hair piece on me, so I took a selfie. XD The colour seems to match pretty well..!

After that, Beth left and we went up to Kobe for karaoke.


We sung along to some cheesy music and drank a couple of sourz shots and cocktails! I got the Dune Bug (June Bug??) and Amélie had a Lychee Margarita. They were delicious and mine had banana liqueur in, which I've been craving, so happy days! 

Finally, we walked back to the train station and parted ways. Even though it was only the three of us, it was a really fun day. :D






3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! :3

    Check out my post for your questions: http://nomakebelieving.blogspot.se/2014/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! ♥ I've done the award already, but I'll take a look at your entry and probably answer the questions in the comments. :)

      Delete
    2. Aww, thank you! ♥ I've done the award already, but I'll check out your entry and probably answer the questions in the comments. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...