Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Firmoo discount code (first-come, first-served!)

.... And, er, hi! Long time, no see. ^^;;;; My last post (before uni') was a Firmoo one, and I planned to post when the glasses arrived, but I never got round to posting, well... anything. Oops!

Anyway, Firmoo are doing both an Easter discount (on these styles; sooner you buy, bigger the discount; today it's 60% apparently!) AND giving out $30 discount codes on THESE frames. The code works 5 times; I'm just going to post it under the cut, so it's first-come, first-served!



Here's the code! 074698d3d5

Enjoy~



Here are a few pictures of the ones I got last time! :) They're just random photos from uni', so it turns out I don 't have any of the dark purple ones. :P I also left them in halls and I'm back home for Easter now. :3


 

So yeah, sorry for not posting at all! I got really lazy at university. :P Hopefully I'll do a little more now, since I basically only have one exam left.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a glasses person anymore, but you are absolutely CUTE! You look like a pretty dolly ♡.

    http://littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! :)
      I don't think I tend to look good in pictures with glasses most of the time, but that might be because most of them have me without lenses and with no/minimal makeup. XD They make a great everyday accessory, though! ♡

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...